Senin, 16 Februari 2015

Merhaba, M

It’s just a month I get the chance to know you, a very short time before your disappearance
You’re one straight guy I found between thousands pervs there,
One of my penpals I love talking to, almost about everything
Although we may have several differences, and you’re a bit conservative
You’re still one guy I get to talk about many things
I’m an Indonesian, and youre a Turkish,
Our distance separated by the ocean and continent, thousand miles away
The excitement keeps coming when I see you on the line
It’s good to know what you’re up to and the dream you’re building
I know that feeling when you’re studying the things you never imagined before
We’re on the same boat at that stage,
I know you don’t have a dream to be an engineer but finished studying it well..
I know you’re studying the English to take the license,
I know you’re dying to be a pilot,,
I know you’re going to be busier and disappear soon
I am really happy you greet me in Indonesian language,
I am excited about you wanting to travel around
Now I don’t know where you’re, what you’re up to and it drives me insane
Just wanna wish you a great life,
I’m grateful to know you although it was a while
Do well, live well, and always be happy there

Merhaba M, I hope you’re doing fine..


Regards,
A faraway person you used to talk to

2 komentar:

Bukan Blog Biasa mengatakan...

Baru mampir udah suka sama tulisannya :)

www.fikrimaulanaa.com

Anggi Restiana Dewi mengatakan...

Terimakasih udah mampir, blogmu juga bagus :)